For the safety of our children – ALL prospective leaders and volunteers who work with children are required to submit clearances prior to the commencement of services. Instructions for submitting clearances can be found here.
Below are links to Commitment Letters for all teachers & helpers
- Nursery Worker Commitment Letter
- Early Learner Teacher/Helper Commitment Letter
- PreK-6th Teacher/Helper Commitment Letter
- Team Leader Commitment Letter
Please take a moment to review them, including:
- The Responsibilities of all Nursery and Elementary school-level Teachers & Helpers,
- The Living Hope Church Belief Statement, and
- Complete and Submit the Commitment Letter for the area where you will be working/volunteering.
If you have any questions or concerns about the material covered after reading through everything, please contact our Children’s Director [Liz Wagner], or your Team Leaders (see below).