“Be careful to obey all these words that I command you, that it may go well with you and with your children after you forever, when you do what is good and right in the sight of the LORD your God.”
– Deuteronomy 12:28ESV
- Right worship is honoring God, with joy, according to his specifications (12:1-28).
- Right worship is not being led astray by your own curiosity or the influence of others (12:28-13:18).
- Right worship is living as God’s distinct, treasured, holy people (14:1-21).
- Right worship is giving back to God a portion of what he’s provided to you (14:22-29).
- Right worship is being generous to those in need (15:1-19).
- Right worship is setting aside time for rest, thanksgiving, and celebration (16:1-17).