Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.”
– II Corinthians 9:7-8, ESV
We are grateful to God for all those that generously contribute to the ministry of Living Hope Church. We hope that your giving is done willingly, joyfully, and as an act of worship! We thank God for how he has always provided for our needs.
We are a 501(c)3 organization and your donation is tax deductible.
- Give Online
- Give By Check: Please make all checks out to “Living Hope Church.” Checks can be given in the following ways::
- Sunday Gathering: During our worship service at the Y, checks can be placed in the black offering box in the back of the church.
- Mail: If you miss a Sunday, or if it is easier for you, simply drop your check in the mail to our office address: 39 E. Forrest Avenue; Shrewsbury, PA 17361.
- Automatic Bill Pay: Most banks offer a free service where they will automatically mail a recurring check from your checking account for the amount and date you designate. Talk to your bank for more info.
If you have more questions about giving or the church budget, please email our Church Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!