SAVE THE DATE: April 27-29, 2018!
CHECK BACK FOR RETREAT DETAILS!
LODGING & MEALS
Our 2018 retreat will be held at the lovely Mountain View Lodge at Kenbrook Bible Camp (where we were last year). We’ll have our own private accommodations at the lodge with our meeting rooms just down the hall from your room! Delicious meals will be served from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch. We’ll also have plenty of scrumptious snacks and a coffee/tea/hot chocolate bar.
We’ll spend time worshipping and studying God’s word together – individually, in small groups and as a whole. You’ll have plenty of time for fellowship and getting to know one another better. Saturday afternoon, we’ll have some free time. Maybe you want to go hiking on the trails, check out the local shops, kayak on the pond, grab a coffee, or just relax in the lodge and perhaps take a nap. It’s sure to be a splendid weekend!
Each room has two double beds and a private bathroom. You can choose to room alone, with just one other sister or up to four in a room!
Please don’t let cost deter you from coming on the retreat. Partial and full scholarships are available!
*Think you can only make it Saturday? Contact the Women’s Ministry Team for pricing.
REGISTRATION DEADLINES & DEPOSIT
- Deposit of $50 needed by April 1nd
- Remaining Balance by April 8th
Make checks payable to Living Hope Church.
Kenbrook Bible Camp is about 1.5 hours from New Freedom.
- Take I-83 North to I-81 North to I-78 East
- Take Exit 6 for PA-343 towards Lebanon
- Turn Right onto PA-343
- Take the 2nd Right to stay on PA-343 (which joins US-22)
- Turn Left to stay on PA-343
- Go 2.6 miles and turn Right onto Pine Meadow Road
- Kenbrook will be on your right in about 1.4 miles
- Turn Left towards the Main Office
- Continue past the Main Office, go up the hill and Mountain View Lodge will be on your left
For more info or questions: email@example.com