Retreat Brochure coming soon
Join us April 26-28, 2019
LODGING & MEALS
Our 2019 retreat will be held at the lovely Mountain View Lodge at Kenbrook Bible Camp (where we were last year). We’ll have our own private accommodations at the lodge with our meeting rooms just down the hall from your room! Delicious meals will be served from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch. We’ll also have plenty of scrumptious snacks and a coffee/tea/hot chocolate bar.
We’ll spend time studying God’s Word as we strive to grow as disciples of Christ. We’ll spend time in worship and have personal time for reflection as we seek to be focused on Christ.
There will also be plenty of time for fellowship, connecting on a deeper level, and for re-energizing. You will have the option to join in an exercise class, hike local trails, kayak on the pond, grab a coffee with sisters in Christ, go antiquing, or relax and take in the quiet setting.
Each room has two double beds and a private bathroom. You can choose to room with just one other sister or up to four in a room! See brochure for pricing.
Please don’t let cost deter you from coming on the retreat. Partial and full scholarships are available!
*Think you can only make it Saturday? Contact the Women’s Ministry Team for pricing.
REGISTRATION DEADLINES & DEPOSIT
- Deposit of $50 needed by March 23rd
- Remaining Balance by April 20th.
Make checks payable to Living Hope Church. Registration can be placed in the black box at church or mailed to the church office (39 E Forrest Ave, Shrewsbury PA 17349).
Kenbrook Bible Camp is about 1.5 hours from New Freedom.
- Take I-83 North to I-81 North to I-78 East
- Take Exit 6 for PA-343 towards Lebanon
- Turn Right onto PA-343
- Take the 2nd Right to stay on PA-343 (which joins US-22)
- Turn Left to stay on PA-343
- Go 2.6 miles and turn Right onto Pine Meadow Road
- Kenbrook will be on your right in about 1.4 miles
- Turn Left towards the Main Office
- Continue past the Main Office, go up the hill and Mountain View Lodge will be on your left
For more info or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org