Dearest Sister in Christ,
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be in a relationship where two people:
- Bear one another’s burdens (Ga 6:2)
- Speak truth to one another (Ep 4:25)
- Encourage and build one another up (1Th 5:11)
- Pray for one another (Ja 5:16)
- Be hospitable to one another (1 Pe 4:9)
- Be devoted to one another in love (Ro 12:10)
- And spur one another on to love and good deeds (Heb 10:24)?
Have you been in a relationship like this before but are missing it in this season of your life?
If so, we would like to offer you the opportunity to be prayerfully placed in a mentor/mentee relationship with the goal of having discipleship, growth in the Lord, accountability, support, prayer and friendship.
Please JOIN US to find out more about these relationships and to ask questions.
In His Love,
Meredith, Melissa, and Nikki